Sunday, July 25th @ 11:00 a.m.
The annual NARRA Golf tournament is scheduled for Sunday, July 25th @ 11:00 a.m. at Chedoke Golf, Beddoe Course. It's time to register your team or as an individual to play. Application forms and additional information is available by contacting Bonner Villabroza 905-548-7134 or e-mail: Bonner_Villabroza@dofasco.ca in Hamilton.
The cost is $85.00 for guest inclusive of green fee, power cart, dinner, trophies and prizes. Entries must be received by Monday, July 17.
This tournament is open to members of Filipino Community, guests & friends.
Reception: 1275 King St. (Hamilton Filipino Community Centre)
Direction - Coming out of Chedoke Golf Course
= Right turn Aberdeen
= Left turn Dundurn St.
= Right turn Main St.
= Make a "U" turn Ottawa St. and back to King St., Entrance to HFCC is on the right just across McDonald's Restaurant
Sunday, July 25 th @ 11:00 a.m.
Hwy 403/Aberdeen/Studholme, Hamilton
NARRA GOLF OPEN
2004 NARRA OPEN TOURNAMENT RULES
The RCA Rules of Golf and Chedoke Golf Course Local Rules shall govern all plays.
1. Please KEEP PACE with the group ahead of you. The penalty for SLOW PLAY is two (2) strokes.
2. If you think your ball is lost or out of bounds, play a provisional ball. The time limit for searching for a lost ball is five (5) minutes. If you are searching for a lost ball, wave the group behind you to play through and then resume play when they are out of your range.
3. On the tee and through the green, play "READY GOLF" whenever the player who has the honour or turn to play if not ready to hit or make a stroke.
4. Putt out. "NO GIMMIES". When you have finished putting, leave the green immediately and mark your scores in the next tee.
5. If you have any doubt as to what procedure to follow, play two (2) balls and report the situation to the Committee immediately after your round.
6. The CALLAWAY SYSTEM OF HANDICAPPING will be followed to determine NET SCORES. Ties for Low Gross and Low Net will be broken as follows: The player with the lower or lowest score for the last three holes wins. If there is still a tie, the player with the lower or lowest score for the last six (6) holes wins. If there is still a tie, the player with the lower or lowest score for the last nine (9) holes wins. Etc.
7. Any question or complaint regarding the game or procedure taken by any player must be reported to the Committee immediately after the round and before the results of the tournament are officially announced.
8. The decisions of the Committee shall be final.
Reception: 1275 King St. (Hamilton Filipino Community Centre